The Metal Detector allows you to instantly test your drinking water, your urine and many materials in your environment for heavy metal toxicity. If you suspect paint has lead, test it. If you think there is lead in your crystal glasses? Test them. Wondering about the foods you eat? The Metal Detector is a one-time use product that tests for the presence of heavy metals. It is not a comprehensive laboratory analysis, but it will certainly prove the existence of metals in what ever you decide to examine.
Heavy metals like cadmium, aluminum, lead, mercury and nickel and more are so pervasive in our society today. There is no longer a question of whether or not you are toxic, but rather what your level of toxicity is. These metals are added to our food chain from many industrial sources including pesticides, everyday products, amalgam “silver” dental fillings, the air we breathe and the water we drink. They are virtually everywhere, slowly absorbing and building-up inside our bodies-eventually leading to disease and degenerative conditions. The body becomes overwhelmed with so many toxins that it can no longer completely metabolize them. EPA biopsies of human fat tissue show that 100% of humans have stored toxins just waiting to cause disease.
For anyone who is serious about avoiding many of the degenerative diseases facing the human race today, getting tested for heavy metals is more important than ever before. We are told to get our heart, blood pressure and cholesterol checked, but never told to check what we now know to be a major cause of the many diseases plaguing us today – heavy metal toxicity.